- This event has passed.
Christmas Light Table Decor Craft Night
November 12, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree – $45.00
Christmas is right around the corner and we are getting ready to deck the halls, socially distanced of course! Join us on November 12th from 7 pm to 9 pm as we decorate lighted table decor perfect for the upcoming holiday seasons! Our table decor comes in two options: Christmas Cactus and Christmas tree truck! To comply with social distancing rules we are limiting group size to a maximum of 4 people. Please follow the prompts below, to reserve your table and purchase your ticket. Please designate one person to create the reservation for your group. We will use that name for the table reservation. Tickets are $45 and include all materials for the craft, a glass of wine and a souvenir glass to take home.
Tickets are non-refundable. Additional wine and food will be available for purchase before and during the event. Class starts promptly at 7:00 pm, please arrive approximately 10 minutes before class begins.
To place a reservation you have several options:
- Call us at the winery at 856-697-7172 during our business hours
- Right here on this page! Add a “Reservation Deposit” ticket to your cart by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting “Get tickets”. Follow the prompts to checkout. Please select your ticket, if coming with a group, please designate one person to create the reservation for your group. We will use that name for the table reservation. Each person in your group must have a ticket for the evening.
Here are some more things you should know:
- Groups cannot exceed 4
- Face masks are required and must be worn at all times until you are seated. Only when seated at your assigned table may the mask be taken off.
- Visitors must stay at their designated table or area except to use the bathroom or to get food or wine. When leaving your area please put on your mask and make use of walkways between tables and maintain six foot distancing from other patrons.
- Tables cannot be moved or pushed together. The placement of your assigned table cannot be changed and visitors must remain close to their assigned table or area in order to maintain social distancing
- Outside food is allowed. Visitors may bring in food and nonalcoholic beverages from other businesses to consume while they enjoy the lawn. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted to be brought onto the premises.
- Please bring your own wine glass! We will provide single use plastic cups, but at this time we cannot reuse glassware. Bellview glasses can be purchased for $1.00
- Please bring your own wine opener! We will open any bottles you wish at checkout, but in order to shorten lines and expedite service please bring your own corkscrew.
- When the winery closes we ask that you finish the wines in your glass and refrain from opening further bottles so our staff can clean, sanitize and get home to their families.
- There are two options to purchase wine once you arrive:
- Enter the winery through the front door and follow the pathway marked on the ground. You may have to wait to enter the winery as only 10 customers will be allowed indoors at one time
- Call us at 856-697-7172 and pick up your wine at our “curbside pick up” table.
- Before you leave please check your area to make sure that there is nothing left behind. Between each patron, tables will be sanitized and we ask that you dispose of any trash so that we can limit contact between you and our staff as much as possible
- We request that only one person from each group enters the winery to purchase wine. Before getting in line, please make sure to finalize your order with your group