Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
In Person Wine Tastings
Important details about reserving your wine tasting:
Please select the number of guests for either an Original Wine Tasting or a Library Wine tasting. A description of each tasting is listed below.
- Original Wine Tasting $14: Your choice of 8 different wines from our extensive wine list including seasonal wines from our tap system. This tasting is guided by one of our staff members and includes a souvenir glass to take home.
- Library Wine Tasting $20: Our carefully curated wine tasting consisting of 6 cellared wines and current vintages, including a small cheese plate per person. Experience our coveted cellared collection as well as recent releases as you are guided by one of our staff members in a side by side comparison of aged and young wines.
- Wine tastings will be by reservation only made right here on our website on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays only.
- You may choose one time slot. You do not have to arrive right at the start of your chosen time, but we recommend arriving at least 45 minute before your time slot ends to ensure you get a proper experience.
- If you are running late please give us a call to ensure there is enough time to enjoy your tasting.
- Payment for the tasting will be made in advance on the next page to ensure we are expecting you.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, please do so by calling us at the winery (856)-697-7172 between the hours of 10am – 5pm, at least 24 hours in advance of your original reservation day and time.