- This event has passed.
Cabin Fever Craft Series :Embroidery Hoop Wreath Virtual kits and In Person Options
December 10, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree – $40.00
We have another Cabin fever craft series that is the perfect activity to chase away those winter blues! Join us on December 10th from 7 pm to 9pm to learn how to make an adorable embroidery hoop wreath. This class will be offered both virtually and in person! To comply with social distancing rules we are limiting in person group size to a maximum of 4 people. Please follow the prompts below, to reserve your table and purchase your ticket. Please designate one person to create the reservation for your group. We will use that name for the table reservation. Tickets to join our craft night in person are $35 and include all materials for the craft, a glass of wine and a souvenir glass to take home. Tickets are non-refundable. Additional wine and food will be available for purchase before and during the event. Class starts promptly at 7:00 pm, please arrive approximately 10 minutes before class begins.
Virtual Cabin Fever Kit
The virtual kit is $40 and includes all materials for the craft and a bottle of your choice of one of our options listed below. Virtual kits will be available for pick up from the winery between December 6th and 9th, the last day to order your virtual kit will be December 5th. We will live stream our craft night via Facebook Live. Virtual kits can only be picked up at the winery and unfortunately are not available for shipping.
Wine selections are as follows:
Dry White : Vidal Blanc and Jersey Devil White
Dry Red: Jersey Devil Red
Sweet: Nana’s Wine, Under the Arbor, Homestead, Winter Spice
Fruit: Cranberry, Fiesta, Jersey Blues
Tickets are non-refundable.
To place a reservation you have several options:
- Call us at the winery at 856-697-7172 during our business hours
- Right here on this page! Add a “Reservation Deposit” ticket to your cart by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting “Get tickets”. Follow the prompts to checkout. Please select your ticket, if coming with a group, please designate one person to create the reservation for your group. We will use that name for the table reservation. Each person in your group must have a ticket for the evening.
Here are some more things you should know:
- Groups cannot exceed 4
- Face masks are required and must be worn at all times until you are seated. Only when seated at your assigned table may the mask be taken off.
- Visitors must stay at their designated table or area except to use the bathroom or to get food or wine. When leaving your area please put on your mask and make use of walkways between tables and maintain six foot distancing from other patrons.
- Tables cannot be moved or pushed together. The placement of your assigned table cannot be changed and visitors must remain close to their assigned table or area in order to maintain social distancing
- Outside food is allowed. Visitors may bring in food and nonalcoholic beverages from other businesses to consume while they enjoy the lawn. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted to be brought onto the premises.
- Please bring your own wine glass! We will provide single use plastic cups, but at this time we cannot reuse glassware. Bellview glasses can be purchased for $1.00
- Please bring your own wine opener! We will open any bottles you wish at checkout, but in order to shorten lines and expedite service please bring your own corkscrew.
- When the winery closes we ask that you finish the wines in your glass and refrain from opening further bottles so our staff can clean, sanitize and get home to their families.
- There are two options to purchase wine once you arrive:
- Enter the winery through the front door and follow the pathway marked on the ground. You may have to wait to enter the winery as only 10 customers will be allowed indoors at one time
- Call us at 856-697-7172 and pick up your wine at our “curbside pick up” table.
- Before you leave please check your area to make sure that there is nothing left behind. Between each patron, tables will be sanitized and we ask that you dispose of any trash so that we can limit contact between you and our staff as much as possible
- We request that only one person from each group enters the winery to purchase wine. Before getting in line, please make sure to finalize your order with your group