- This event has passed.
Cinco de Mayo Celebration
May 6 @ 12:00 pm - May 7 @ 5:00 pm
Let’s give them something to taco-bout! Come join us on May 6th and 7th from 12pm-5pm as we celebrate Cinco de Mayo. The music will be playing, the sangria will be chilling and the food truck will have tacos galore!
- We will be offering two special sangrias this weekend. These sangrias will be available by the carafe or by the glass.
- Check back soon for more details on our special drinks or check our social media page for updates.
- All wine will be available by the bottle or by the glass.
Live Music 12:30-4:30 on the Vineyard Stage
- Saturday May 6th – Chris Farrell Duo
- Sunday May 7th – San Noche
Not Your Mommas Tacos will be here both days serving their delicious Cinco de Mayo dishes.
Things To Know:
- Outside snacks are allowed. Large catering trays and large platters are not permitted.
- Pets are not allowed during this event.
- The winery grounds close at 5pm
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted to be brought onto the premises. Bellview wines are the only alcoholic beverages that can be consumed on our premises. For this reason we reserve the right to check coolers as they enter and confiscate any other alcoholic beverages present on festival grounds.
- All tables are first come first served. Reservations are not needed.
- There is no ticket or admission into this event.
- Most tables will have umbrellas or may be in a shaded area. You are more than welcome to bring your own umbrella or 10′ x 10′ tent to put over your table.
- We highly recommend bringing your own chairs, tables, and a 10’x10′ pop up tent in case our tables fill up for the day.