- This event has passed.
Cinco de Mayo Celebration (Sold Out)
May 1, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Let’s give them something to taco-bout! Come join us on May 1st from 12pm-5pm as we celebrate Cinco de Mayo. The music will be playing, the sangria will be chilling and the food trucks will be cooking up your favorite tacos.
Sharkbait and Julio’s on Main Mexican Cuisine will be here serving your favorite tacos and Cinco de Mayo treats.
Live Music on Stage
Bronson Tennis will be providing live music all day on the stage during the celebration.
We will have two Sangria specials for the day available by the carafe. Our first is our signature Fiesta Sangria which features our Fiesta wine and fresh fruit. We will also be offering our “5 O’clock Somewhere” Sangria which features our Traminette wine.
Reservations are required due to limited seating in the veranda and on our lawn. Your reservation will guarantee a table for the entire day.
To place a reservation you can either:
1) Give us a call at 856-697-7172 during business hours
2) Make a reservation on Open Table by clicking here
Covid Guidelines and Restrictions:
- Groups cannot exceed 8 (including children) as directed by the Department of Health.
- Face masks are required and must be worn at all times until you are seated. Only when seated at your assigned table may the mask be taken off.
- Visitors must stay at their designated table or area except to use the bathroom or to get food or wine. When leaving your area please put on your mask and make use of walkways between tables and maintain six foot distancing from other patrons.
- Children must be supervised and cannot leave the table. We reserve the right to ask you to leave the property if this rule is not followed.
- Pets must remain leashed and with their owners at all times. We ask that you pick up after your pet. Doggie breaks can be taken in the vineyard or parking lot
- Tables cannot be moved or pushed together. The placement of your assigned table cannot be changed and visitors must remain close to their assigned table or area in order to maintain social distancing
- No outdoors games such as cornhole, catch, etc. are allowed at the moment
- Outside food is allowed. Visitors may bring in food and nonalcoholic beverages from other businesses to consume while they enjoy the lawn. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted to be brought onto the premises.
- When making your reservation you may request a shaded seat, not all seating requests will be fulfilled. In the event of our shaded tables being filled, we will allow the use of 10 by 10 pop up tents to cover the table. (10 by 10 tents are not provided)
- Please bring your own wine opener! We will open any bottles you wish at checkout, but in order to shorten lines and expedite service please bring your own corkscrew.
- When the winery closes we ask that you finish the wines in your glass and refrain from opening further bottles so our staff can clean, sanitize and get home to their families.
- Before you leave please check your area to make sure that there is nothing left behind. Between each patron, tables will be sanitized and we ask that you dispose of any trash so that we can limit contact between you and our staff as much as possible
- We request that only one person from each group enters the winery to purchase wine. Before getting in line, please make sure to finalize your order with your group