- This event has passed.
February Fire pit Rentals
February 27, 2021 - February 28, 2021$10.00
Baby, it’s cold outside! What is cozier than sitting next to a warm fire pit on a winter day? Every Saturday and Sunday (weather permitting) we will have our fire pits available for your enjoyment. We’ll get the fire rolling for you when you arrive and provide you with one bushel of wood to start. After that each additional bushel of wood is just $5 which can be purchased at your leisure in the tasting room. Rentals also include a table and chairs to sit in around the fire.
In order to comply with CDC and state guidelines, all fire pits will be reserved to a single group of up to 8 people. The $10 fee is per fire pit, not per person! Please select only one ticket for a fire pit reservation for up to 8 people. To reserve your fire pit add the ticket at the bottom of this page to your cart and at checkout select which date you would like to come.
*Important* The use of lighter fluid or other accelerants such as gasoline is strictly prohibited. The use of wood axes or other tools to split firewood logs is also not allowed. No cooking is allowed over the fire. The surface of our metal fire pits are extremely hot when lit and will result in a burn if touched. Bellview Farms Inc. d/b/a Bellview Winery, is not responsible for any injury that occurs from failure to follow these rules.
To place a fire pit reservation you have several options:
- Call us at the winery at 856-697-7172 during our business hours and pay over the phone via credit card.
- Reserve right here on this page! Add a “Fire pit reservation” ticket to your cart by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting “Get tickets”. Follow the prompts to checkout and pay. Reservations for fire pits are first come first served as we only have a limited number of spaces. In the case of inclement weather that causes dangerous conditions we will close our lawn area until conditions improve. In the event you are unable to enjoy your fire pit because of the weather we will issue you a full refund.
Here are some more things you should know:
- Groups cannot exceed 8 (including children) as directed by the Department of Health.
- Face masks are required and must be worn at all times until you are seated. Only when seated at your assigned table may the mask be taken off.
- Visitors must stay at their designated table or area except to use the bathroom or to get food or wine. When leaving your area please put on your mask and make use of walkways between tables and maintain six foot distancing from other patrons.
- Children must be supervised and cannot leave the table. We reserve the right to ask you to leave the property if this rule is not followed.
- Pets must remain leashed and with their owners at all times. We ask that you pick up after your pet. Doggie breaks can be taken in the vineyard or parking lot
- Tables cannot be moved or pushed together. The placement of your assigned table cannot be changed and visitors must remain close to their assigned table or area in order to maintain social distancing
- No outdoors games such as cornhole, catch, etc. are allowed at the moment
- We encourage visitors to bring their own pop up tents, umbrellas and camping chairs. We have a number of 30 foot by 30 foot marked picnic spaces on our lawn.
- If you wish to use a picnic space a reservation is still required since we only have a limited number of spaces.
- These picnic spaces are not shaded, so please bring a tent or shade covering!
- Outside food is allowed. Visitors may bring in food and nonalcoholic beverages from other businesses to consume while they enjoy the lawn. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted to be brought onto the premises.
- When making your reservation you may request a shaded seat, not all seating requests will be fulfilled. In the event of our shaded tables being filled, we will allow the use of 10 by 10 pop up tents to cover the table. (10 by 10 tents are not provided)
- Please bring your own wine glass! We will provide single use plastic cups, but at this time we cannot reuse glassware. Bellview glasses can be purchased for $1.00
- Please bring your own wine opener! We will open any bottles you wish at checkout, but in order to shorten lines and expedite service please bring your own corkscrew.
- When the winery closes we ask that you finish the wines in your glass and refrain from opening further bottles so our staff can clean, sanitize and get home to their families.
- There are two options to purchase wine once you arrive:
- Enter the winery through the front door and follow the pathway marked on the ground. You may have to wait to enter the winery as only 10 customers will be allowed indoors at one time
- Call us at 856-697-7172 and pick up your wine at our “curbside pick up” table.
- Before you leave please check your area to make sure that there is nothing left behind. Between each patron, tables will be sanitized and we ask that you dispose of any trash so that we can limit contact between you and our staff as much as possible
- We request that only one person from each group enters the winery to purchase wine. Before getting in line, please make sure to finalize your order with your group