- This event has passed.
Fiesta Friday July 21st
July 21 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us Friday July 21st from 4pm-8pm for live music, a food truck, and specialty drinks. We will have tables and chairs set up on our lawn and there will be lawn spaces available for those that would like to bring their own chairs for the evening. All tables are first come, first served.
Flights will NOT be available during the event evenings. Wine will be available by the bottle or by the glass.
Specials for the evening:
Gita’s Mobile will be here from 4pm-8pm
Chris Farrell will be up on the vineyard stage for the evening
- We will be offering special drinks this weekend
- We will be offering our Fiesta Sangria with apples, oranges, and lemons, available by the glass or carafe
- All of our special drinks of the month will be available. Please check our social media to see what special drinks we are offering!
Things To Know:
- Outside snacks are allowed. Large catering trays and large platters are not permitted.
- The winery grounds close at 8pm
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted to be brought onto the premises. Bellview wines are the only alcoholic beverages that can be consumed on our premises. For this reason we reserve the right to check coolers as they enter and confiscate any other alcoholic beverages present on festival grounds.
- All tables are first come first served. Reservations are not needed.
- There is no ticket or admission into this event.
- Most tables will have umbrellas or may be in a shaded area. You are more than welcome to bring your own umbrella or 10′ x 10′ tent to put over your table.
- We highly recommend bringing your own chairs, tables, and a 10’x10′ pop up tent in case our tables fill up for the day.