- This event has passed.
Fiesta Friday June 18th
June 18, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Summer evenings at Bellview Winery are back! Join us Friday June 18th from 4pm-8pm for live music, food trucks, and specialty drinks. We will have tables and chairs set up on our lawn and there will be lawn spaces available for those that would like to bring their own chairs for the evening. Reservations are strongly recommended to reserve a table or lawn spot for the evening.
Flights will NOT be available during the event evenings. Wine will be available by the bottle or by the glass.
Specials for the evening:
Sharkbait will be here from 4pm-8pm
Rebel Hart will be up on the vineyard stage for the evening
There will be two specialty drinks available for the evening. The first is our signature Fiesta Sangria which features our Fiesta wine and fresh fruit.
We will also be offering our “Pineapple Upside Down Wine Cocktail” which features our Jersey Devil White, vanilla, pineapple juice, and grenadine.
To place a reservation you can either:
1) Give us a call at 856-697-7172 during business hours
2) Make a reservation on Open Table by clicking here
A reservation guarantees a table or lawn spot for the entire evening.
*This event is rain or shine*
- Outside food is allowed. Visitors may bring in food and nonalcoholic beverages from other businesses to consume while they enjoy the lawn. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted to be brought onto the premises. Coolers and bags will be checked upon arrival.
- We encourage visitors to bring their own 10ft x 10ft pop up tents, umbrellas, and camping chairs. You may either add these to your reserved table or make your own picnic spot on our lawn.
- If you wish to use a picnic space a reservation is still required since we have a limited number of spaces.
- These picnic spaces are not shaded, so please bring a tent or shade covering!
- When making your reservation you may request a shaded seat, however not all seating requests can be fulfilled in the event of our shaded tables already being reserved.