- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Weekend BBQ
May 27 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Who doesn’t love a good BBQ to get into the summer mindset? Join us Saturday May 27th from 12pm-5pm for our kickoff to the summer season. Bring out your friends and family to share a chilled carafe of our specialty sangria while you enjoy a BBQ lunch from one of our food trucks.
- We will be offering two special sangrias this weekend. These sangrias will be available by the carafe or by the glass.
- First is our Fiesta Sangria with apples, oranges, and lemons
- Check back soon to see our special Sangria for the weekend
- All wine will be available by the bottle and we will have a small selection of wines available by the glass.
Live Music 12:30-4:30 on the Vineyard Stage
- The Nancy Malcun Duo will be here providing the jams for the afternoon!
The Crabby Chef and Big Papa Jai’s will be here serving all of your favorite BBQ dishes.
Things To Know:
- Outside snacks are allowed. Large catering trays and large platters are not permitted.
- Pets are not allowed during this event.
- The winery grounds close at 5pm
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted to be brought onto the premises. Bellview wines are the only alcoholic beverages that can be consumed on our premises. For this reason we reserve the right to check coolers as they enter and confiscate any other alcoholic beverages present on festival grounds.
- All tables are first come first served. Reservations are not needed.
- We ask that there are no large party decorations brought into the festival. This includes banners, balloons, large table decor etc. If items are brought in we will kindly ask that they are placed back in your car for the day.
- There is no ticket or admission into this event.
- Most tables will have umbrellas or may be in a shaded area. You are more than welcome to bring your own umbrella or 10′ x 10′ tent to put over your table.
- We highly recommend bringing your own chairs, tables, and a 10’x10′ pop up tent in case our tables fill up for the day.