- This event has passed.
Memorial Day Weekend BBQ 2022
May 28 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Who doesn’t love a good BBQ to get into the summer mindset? Join us Saturday May 28th from 12pm-5pm for our kickoff to the summer season. Bring out your friends and family to share a chilled carafe of our specialty sangria while you enjoy a BBQ lunch from one of our food trucks.
- We will be offering two special sangrias this weekend. These sangrias will be available by the carafe or by the glass.
- First is our Fiesta Sangria with apples, oranges, and lemons
- Second we will have our Tropic Crush Sangria which will feature Vidal Blanc wine, Tropical fruit juice, pineapple, mango, strawberries, and peaches.
- All wine will be available by the bottle and we will have a small selection of wines available by the glass.
- Rob McMahon will be up on the Vineyard stage
Greeny’s Smoked Meat and BBQ and Top Shelf Mobile Cuisine will be here serving all of your favorite BBQ dishes.
Things To Know:
- Outside snacks are allowed. Large catering trays and large platters are not permitted.
- This event is rain or shine. Due to strong inclement weather we may have to cancel the event.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted to be brought onto the premises. Bellview wines are the only alcoholic beverages that can be consumed on our premises. For this reason we reserve the right to check coolers as they enter and confiscate any other alcoholic beverages present on festival grounds.
- All tables are first come first served. Most tables will have umbrellas or may be in a shaded area. You are more than welcome to bring your own umbrella or 10′ x 10′ tent to put over your table.
- We highly recommend bringing your own chairs, tables, and a 10’x10′ pop up tent in case our tables fill up for the day.
- Pets are not allowed during this event.