- This event has passed.
November 15, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$30.00
The weather is cooling down and we think that means It’s the perfect time of year for a fire pit so we’ve decided to make them available every Saturday and Sunday while the weather permits! In order to comply with CDC and state guidelines, all fire pits will be reserved to a single group of up to 8 people. Unfortunately fire pits will not be public as they were in prior years and will only be for the group that reserved them. This is to ensure the health and safety of all of our customers and staff. To reserve your fire pit please choose the fire pit reservation fee option below and follow the prompts. The fee is per table, and not per person, please select only one ticket for a single fire pit. The fire pit can hold up to a maximum of 8 people. Fire Pits are available during tasting room hours only.
To place a fire pit reservation you have several options:
- Call us at the winery at 856-697-7172 during our business hours.
- Right here on this page! Add a “Fire pit reservation” ticket to your cart by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting “Get tickets”. Follow the prompts to checkout and pay.The fee is per group, and not per person.
Reservations for fire pits are first come first served, In the case of inclement weather that causes dangerous conditions we will close our lawn area until conditions improve. During that time you are welcome to wait in your vehicle until we can resume outdoor seating. We will remain open for curbside pickup.
Here are some more things you should know:
- Groups cannot exceed 8 (including children) as directed by the Department of Health.
- Face masks are required and must be worn at all times until you are seated. Only when seated at your assigned table may the mask be taken off.
- Visitors must stay at their designated table or area except to use the bathroom or to get food or wine. When leaving your area please put on your mask and make use of walkways between tables and maintain six foot distancing from other patrons.
- Children must be supervised and cannot leave the table. We reserve the right to ask you to leave the property if this rule is not followed.
- Pets must remain leashed and with their owners at all times. We ask that you pick up after your pet. Doggie breaks can be taken in the vineyard or parking lot
- Tables cannot be moved or pushed together. The placement of your assigned table cannot be changed and visitors must remain close to their assigned table or area in order to maintain social distancing
- No outdoors games such as cornhole, catch, etc. are allowed at the moment
- We encourage visitors to bring their own pop up tents, umbrellas and camping chairs. We have a number of 30 foot by 30 foot marked picnic spaces on our lawn.
- If you wish to use a picnic space a reservation is still required since we only have a limited number of spaces.
- These picnic spaces are not shaded, so please bring a tent or shade covering!
- Outside food is allowed. Visitors may bring in food and nonalcoholic beverages from other businesses to consume while they enjoy the lawn. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted to be brought onto the premises.
- When making your reservation you may request a shaded seat, not all seating requests will be fulfilled. In the event of our shaded tables being filled, we will allow the use of 10 by 10 pop up tents to cover the table. (10 by 10 tents are not provided)
- Please bring your own wine glass! We will provide single use plastic cups, but at this time we cannot reuse glassware. Bellview glasses can be purchased for $1.00
- Please bring your own wine opener! We will open any bottles you wish at checkout, but in order to shorten lines and expedite service please bring your own corkscrew.
- When the winery closes we ask that you finish the wines in your glass and refrain from opening further bottles so our staff can clean, sanitize and get home to their families.
- There are two options to purchase wine once you arrive:
- Enter the winery through the front door and follow the pathway marked on the ground. You may have to wait to enter the winery as only 10 customers will be allowed indoors at one time
- Call us at 856-697-7172 and pick up your wine at our “curbside pick up” table.
- Before you leave please check your area to make sure that there is nothing left behind. Between each patron, tables will be sanitized and we ask that you dispose of any trash so that we can limit contact between you and our staff as much as possible
- We request that only one person from each group enters the winery to purchase wine. Before getting in line, please make sure to finalize your order with your group