- This event has passed.
Spring Fling Weekend 2022
April 9 @ 12:00 pm - April 10 @ 5:00 pm
Spring has finally sprung! Come join us for a weekend celebrating spring and the arrival of warmer weather. We will be offering refreshing Spring wine cocktails, food trucks, live music, special tastings, and of course, lots of wine.
- To celebrate the start of Spring we will be celebrating our 2021 vintage of Dandelion wine, a wonderful after dinner wine made exclusively from Dandelion flowers. To go along with this newest vintage, we will be offering a Dandelion flight for $8 which includes the 2021 Dandelion and two cellared vintages of the wine. This will give everyone a chance to taste how Dandelion ages as it is stored over the years
- Along with the Spring vibes, we will be offering two different wine cocktails that will feature the Dandelion wine.
- The first is our Lion’s Tooth Cocktail which features our 2018 Dandelion Wine, a homemade juniper simple syrup, seltzer, and garnished with a lemon wedge.
- Our second wine cocktail is our Just Dandy which features our 2021 Dandelion Wine, blackberry syrup, seltzer, and garnished with fresh blackberries.
- All wine will be available by the bottle and we will have a small selection of wines available by the glass.
- On Saturday, Erik Wozniak will be up on the Vineyard stage providing the tunes.
- On Sunday, Zachary Runfolo will be taking over the Vineyard stage.
Dominic’s Tavern and Molto Bene Ravioli Co. will be here providing everyone with their famous wings and raviolis!
- The Black Horse Cigar Shop
- Throw House Axe Throwing
- Local Craft Vendors
Things To Know:
- Outside snacks are allowed. Large catering trays and large platters are not permitted.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted to be brought onto the premises. Bellview wines are the only alcoholic beverages that can be consumed on our premises. For this reason we reserve the right to check coolers as they enter and confiscate any other alcoholic beverages present on festival grounds.
- All tables are first come first served. Most tables will have umbrellas or may be in a shaded area. You are more than welcome to bring your own umbrella or 10′ x 10′ tent to put over your table.
- We highly recommend bringing your own chairs, tables, and a 10’x10′ pop up tent in case our tables fill up for the day.
- Pets are not allowed during this event.