Spring Fling Weekend 2024
April 13 - April 14
“Spring Is Nature’s Way Of Saying ‘Let’s Party’ ” – Robin Williams
Come join us for a weekend celebrating spring and the arrival of warmer weather. We will be offering refreshing Spring wine cocktails, food trucks, live music, special tastings, craft vendors and of course, lots of wine.
Saturday April 13th and Sunday April 14th.
Grounds open at 11:30am.
Event is 12pm-5pm.
- To celebrate the start of Spring we will be celebrating our Dandelion wine, a wonderful after dinner wine made exclusively from Dandelion flowers. We will be offering a Dandelion flight for $10 which includes the 2023 Dandelion and two cellared vintages of the wine. This will give everyone a chance to taste how Dandelion ages as it is stored over the years.
- There will be a Dry Spring Flight, and a Sweet Spring Flight available for $9. This will include four 2 ounce pours of wine and some crackers.
- Along with the Spring vibes, we will be offering our Wine Cocktails.
- Some of our Wine Cocktails will be featuring our Dandelion Wine
- Check our social media soon to see what our special wine cocktails will be this year!
- All wine will be available by the bottle and we will have most wines available by the glass.
- On Saturday, Erik and Kaitlyn will be up on the Vineyard stage providing the tunes.
- On Sunday, the Nancy Malcun Duo will be taking over the Vineyard stage.
- Saturday – B & B Concessions, The Crabby Chef and the Traveling Tomato
- Sunday – The Crabby Chef, Keek’s Touch and Humpty Dumplings
- The Black Horse Cigar Shop
- Local Craft Vendors
Things To Know:
- Outside snacks are allowed. Large catering trays and large platters are not permitted.
- Pets are not allowed during this event.
- We ask that there are no large party decorations brought into the festival. This includes banners, balloons, large table decor etc. If items are brought in we will kindly ask that they are placed back in your car for the day.
- The winery grounds close at 5pm
- Due to NJ Law, Outside alcoholic beverages are not permitted to be brought onto the premises. Bellview wines are the only alcoholic beverages that can be consumed on our premises. For this reason we reserve the right to check coolers as they enter and confiscate any other alcoholic beverages present on festival grounds.
- All tables are first come first served. Reservations are not needed.
- There is no ticket or admission into this event.
- Most tables will have umbrellas or may be in a shaded area. You are more than welcome to bring your own umbrella or 10′ x 10′ tent to put over your table.
- We highly recommend bringing your own chairs, tables, and a 10’x10′ pop up tent in case our tables fill up for the day.
This event is rain or shine.