- This event has passed.
Spring Happy Hour
April 7 @ 4:00 pm - May 26 @ 7:00 pm
Why limit happy to only one hour? For the months of April and May we will be offering Happy Hour Specials between 4pm-7pm every Friday evening. (Excludes April 21st)
Bring out your friends and family for a glass of wine and Happy Hour platters that we will have on special from 4-7pm. With the warmer weather approaching, we welcome you to enjoy one of our picnic tables on our lawn or on our covered patio overlooking the vines. We also offer indoor seating in our veranda, and in our tasting room.
Specials Between 4pm-7pm
-$2 off all glasses of wine
-Specialty Mini Platters
Live Music Every Week!
- April 7th – Melissa Ann
- April 14th – Aaron Blandino
- April 28th – Jimmy Dunn
- May 5th – Aaron Blandino
- May 12th – Jimmy Dunn
- May 19th – Aaron Blandino
- May 26th – James Commander
Things to Know:
- Outside snacks are allowed. Large catering trays and large platters are not permitted.
- The winery and grounds close at 7pm.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted to be brought onto the premises. Bellview wines are the only alcoholic beverages that can be consumed on our premises. For this reason we reserve the right to check coolers as they enter and confiscate any other alcoholic beverages present on the grounds.
- All tables are first come first served. Reservations are not needed. Most tables will have umbrellas or may be in a shaded area. You are more than welcome to bring your own umbrella or 10′ x 10′ tent to put over your table..
- Any group larger than 9 or more guests please give us a call.
- We highly recommend bringing your own chairs, tables, and a 10’x10′ pop up tent in case our tables fill up for the day.